12 november 2008

Patience is not one of my high qualities. I prefer things to happen now, right away and i hate waiting. Waiting in line, waiting for the bus or even waiting for someone coming around. 
Waiting sucks - waiting is a waste of time and God should delete it from his system.

Today i had a real dinner for once. Arent you surprised? Well, i am. I actually cooked. I made food. I did not burn it, or overcook it. It tasted good. My food. Wow.

Plans for tonight include a good movie, some ice-cream and i guess, i gotta study as well. Hm. Yeay. But ill get a good nights sleep at least. And thats good, because i need it. And tomorrow its a new day at work.

After tomorrow its friday, and ill probably go home friday night to spend the night with my family and friends in Sweden. After that its saturday. And on saturday its...

SENSATION. 

Inga kommentarer: